[Dune] Fwd: Re: Pulling latest dune-grid, test does not compile

Aleksejs Fomins aleksejs.fomins at lspr.ch
Thu Mar 19 16:01:00 CET 2015

Dear Christian,

Thank you for your reply.

I am subscribed to dune-devel, I will subscribe to the commit now.
The problem was entirely mine, as I was explicitly returning EntityPointer for CurvilinearIntersection::outside(), and the facade class did not complain about it, because it still has std::conditional there.

I just missed the moment at which this transition happened.

Best,
Aleksejs