[Dune] CMake crash

Christoph GrĂ¼ninger christoph.grueninger at iws.uni-stuttgart.de
Tue May 12 10:57:37 CEST 2015

Hi Alexsejs,
there are no name clashes. CMake implements rules where to look for
files. When the file is found in the same directory, is taken from
there. Then there is a search path (we add dune-common to that) and
finally /usr/share/cmake/Modules/.

If this is broken, we should file a bug. Can you share more details?

Bye
Christoph

--
People who are more than casually interested in computers should have
at least some idea of what the underlying hardware is like. Otherwise