[Dune] Save the date: User Meeting Sept. 28.-29., 2015 in Heidelberg

Markus Blatt markus at dr-blatt.de
Fri May 22 15:18:47 CEST 2015

Hi,

with the last user meeting way back in 2013 and the upcoming DUNE
developer meeting in Heidelberg, we decided to organize another DUNE
user meeting right before this year's developer meeting.

Given we can gather enough participation and interest it will take
place September 28-29, 2015 at Dezernat 16 [1] (yes, people using DUNE
are considered creative ;), which is conveniently
located near the main station and within walking distance of the city
centre. We managed to block some rooms in hotels near the venue to
save you from the cumbersome search for accomodatiion.

More details will follow, once we have setup a wiki page during the
next days.

Please mark your calendars. In the meantime feel free to show
support/interest/participation here on the list or in a private email.

We wish you a nice Pentecost or simply a nice long weekend.

Kind regards,

Bernd Flemisch, Christoph GrĂ¼ninger, and Markus Blatt

[1] http://www.dezernat16.de
Hans-Bunte-Str. 8-10, 69123 Heidelberg, Germany,  USt-Id: DE279960836
Tel.: +49 (0) 160 97590858