[Dune] Survey: CMake version on your system

Matteo Semplice matteo.semplice at unito.it
Wed May 27 11:20:27 CEST 2015

My personal machines are using Debian, so I will have cmake 3.0.2 as
soon as I find some time to upgrade to jessie.

The workstation and cluster at my department are using Debian wheezy, so
there I can currently rely on 2.8.9 presently, but it would be easy to
request the installation of 2.8.11 from wheezy-backports.

Best,
     Matteo