[Dune] Failure in nullptr.hh

Schock, Justus justus.schock at rwth-aachen.de
Tue Nov 3 23:11:57 CET 2015

Dear Duners,
While trying to compile the first example, mentioned in the grid-how-to, i got the following problem:

/usr/local/include/dune/common/nullptr.hh:29:1: error: expected ';' after class definition
 } nullptr = {};              // and whose name is nullptr
 ^
/usr/local/include/dune/common/nullptr.hh:29:1: error: qualifiers can only be specified for objects and functions
/usr/local/include/dune/common/nullptr.hh:29:3: error: expected unqualified-id before 'nullptr'
 } nullptr = {};              // and whose name is nullptr
   ^

Actually I don't know, whether it's my compiler's fault or if it's a bug.
I would be very grateful, if you would have any ideas what to do.

Greetings,
Justus