[Dune] Failure in nullptr.hh

Dominic Kempf dominic.r.kempf at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 23:18:17 CET 2015

Hey Justus and welcome to the list,

in the past this error mesage came up, when people forgot to include
"config.h" at the top of their source code.

See here: https://gitlab.dune-project.org/flyspray/FS/issues/1655

The error message is bad, we all agree, but all sorts of weird things
happen with config.h not around.
If the example from the grid-howto is missing config.h please publicly
shame it and we will fix it.

Best,
Dominic