[Dune] weird intersection centers

Andreas Dedner a.s.dedner at warwick.ac.uk
Mon Nov 23 20:24:48 CET 2015

Hi Marco.
For your email I can't decide what the mistake could be. A picture plus
some details on the input would be needed. But actually it would be even
better if you would test this again with dune 2.3 and
dune-alugrid: You could try
git clone -b releases/2.3.1
https://gitlab.dune-project.org/extensions/dune-alugrid.git
and then add dune-alugrid to the Suggestions of your module. And also
remove the with-alugrid from your config file.
Best
Andreas