[Dune] "dune-project"

toby toby at th-ni.cn
Tue Nov 24 04:43:26 CET 2015

Dear Sir/Madam,
We are an agency engaging in registering brand and domain names. Our center received an application from MaNu Technology Ltd and they apply to register dune-project as their brand name and some top-level domain names. We found the name is same as your used name. I don't know whether or not you have authorized them.
We are dealing with the application and we need to confirm whether you have authorized them? Let me know quickly in order to solve this promptly. Looking forward to your reply.
Best Regards
Toby Chen
Tel:+86-(0)551 6349 1191
Fax:+86-(0)551 6349 1192
No.170,Anqing Road,Hefei City,Anhui China