[Dune] Hi there

Martin Nolte nolte at mathematik.uni-freiburg.de
Thu Sep 3 10:59:16 CEST 2015

Hi César,

unfortunately, such an error message alone does not give much insight to your
problem. To reproduce the problem, we need the version numbers of the
dune-modules in use. Also things like operating system, compiler, etc. might
be of interest.

However, in this special case, I have an educated guess. Is it possible that
you try using the latest dune-spgrid release (which is intended for the 2.3
release series) in conjunction with the upcoming 2.4 release of the dune core
modules?

If so, please use the master branch of dune-spgrid. I will also create a
release in the near future.

Best,

Martin