[Dune] Is anyone using AlbertaGrid with -DDUNE_ALBERTA_CACHE_COORDINATES=0 ?

Jö Fahlke jorrit at jorrit.de
Wed Sep 23 17:04:35 CEST 2015

Hi!

I'm currently working on the viewThreadSafe proposal[1].  I've been looking at
the geometry implementations we currently have in Dune, and how well they fit
the proposal, and what needs to be done to make them fit.

AlbertaGrid has to possible geometry implementations: by default is uses a
relatively simple implementation.  But if you compile Dune with
-DDUNE_ALBERTA_CACHE_COORDINATES=0, another implementation is chosen which
looks /painful/.  If nobody is actually using
-DDUNE_ALBERTA_CACHE_COORDINATES=0, I would like to skip reviewing that
implementation.  So yell now if you need it.

Regards,
Jö.

[1] https://dune-project.org/flyspray/index.php?do=details&task_id=1717
--
Jorrit (Jö) Fahlke, Institute for Computational und Applied Mathematics,
University of Münster, Orleans-Ring 10, D-48149 Münster

Software is like sex; it's better when it's free.
-- Linus Torvalds