[Dune] Is anyone using AlbertaGrid with -DDUNE_ALBERTA_CACHE_COORDINATES=0 ?

Martin Nolte nolte at mathematik.uni-freiburg.de
Thu Sep 24 08:35:04 CEST 2015

Hi Jö,

actually, I wanted to switch the default once ALBERTA 2.0 is gone. As of
version 3,0, ALBERTA can always pass the coordinates to our entities (even
though they might not be needed).

 From what I remember, however, the code should be view thread-safe (unless
you migrate entity or geometry objects between threads. But I must admit that
I have not fully understood your proposal, yet.

Best,

Martin