[Dune] Renamed dune-cornerpoint -> opm-grid

Atgeirr Rasmussen Atgeirr.Rasmussen at sintef.no
Thu Apr 7 10:09:23 CEST 2016

Dear Dune community,

Some of you may be using the grid classes provided under the OPM umbrella (CpGrid and PolyhedralGrid).
We have now renamed the module and repository from dune-cornerpoint to opm-grid.

This is in preparation to collecting all grid-related functionality of OPM in this module. The classes mentioned
will still provide a Dune interface, and the module should still be useable as a Dune module. For now the include
directory used is still dune/grid and the classes are in namespace Dune -- that might change, since they are not
part of the Dune core.

Good luck using (or testing) the grid classes, we hope they can be useful to some of you!
If you encounter problems with this module, feel free to ask questions on the opm mailing list
(see http://opm-project.org/?page_id=358) or submit issues to the modules on github.com/OPM<http://github.com/OPM>.
We are working on a new OPM release (2016.04), binary packages will be available upon release.

Atgeirr Flø Rasmussen