[Dune] dune-curvilineargrid arxiv paper

Aleksejs Fomins aleksejs.fomins at lspr.swiss
Mon Dec 12 10:43:12 CET 2016

Dear Dune,

we take pleasure in announcing our Arxiv paper on the dune-curvilineargrid manager:

https://arxiv.org/abs/1612.02967

The paper presents the details of the implementation and underlying theory of the dune-curvilineargeometry and dune-curvilineargrid modules.

It is effectively the first public version of the corresponding user manual of dune-curvilineargrid, which is accessible from our our website:

http://www.curvilinear-grid.org/

We look forward to support prospective users of the dune-curvilineargrid grid manager and thank all of
you for your continued support. We hope that the dune-curvilinineargrid will be useful to the community.

Greetings,

Aleksejs
Benedikt