[Dune] Boost

Christoph Grüninger christoph.grueninger at iws.uni-stuttgart.de
Thu Dec 22 17:40:59 CET 2016

Hi Gergő,
in Dune 2.5, we remove the support for Boost in the core modules.
In Dune 2.4's core modules, it was only used in MultiTypeBlockVector /
Matrix and some non-core modules.

If you want to teach CMake to find your Boost
- and you have an installed Boost, it should be found automatically.
- you can specify BOOST_DIR (-DBOOST_DIR=<path/to/boost>)
- you can add the Boost path to CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH you can add to you
CMake call.

Bye
Christoph