[Dune] WG: Invitation: 2nd Workshop on Software Tools for Integrated Computational Materials Engineering

Georg Schmitz g.schmitz at access-technology.de
Tue Jan 5 10:02:14 CET 2016

Dera Dune developers,

first of all: I wish you a happy and successful New Year 2016!

This mails is to exploit your view about our invitation we sent to you in October (see below)

We would be more than happy to hay at least one representative of the DUNE project attending our workshop and giving a presentation as indicated below.

Please let me know your view at your earliest!

Looking forward to meeting you in Barcelona in April!

Best
G.J.Schmitz

Dr.rer.nat. Georg J. Schmitz
ICMEg coordinator
G.J.Schmitz at icmeg.eu<mailto:G.J.Schmitz at icmeg.eu>
Access e.V.
Phone: +49 241 8098014
Fax: +49 241 38578
Intzestr. 5, D-52072 Aachen, Germany

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D147A0.2678DE90]
www.icmeg.eu<http://www.icmeg.eu/>

[cid:image002.jpg at 01D147A0.2678DE90]
ICMEg is supported by the European Commission under grant FP7 606711

REGISTRATION NOW OPEN:
Second International Workshop on Software Solutions for ICME<http://congress.cimne.com/icme2016/frontal/default.asp>
Barcelona, Spain April 12th-15th 2016
Major Topic: Interoperability