[Dune] PDESoft 2016

Andreas Dedner a.s.dedner at warwick.ac.uk
Mon Jan 11 21:24:42 CET 2016

Hi.
I hope you all have reserved the week 4-8 of July for this event. If by
any chance you have not heard about it yet here is the second
announcement and call for abstract.

There should definitely be a dune group during the coding days - I am
open for any suggestions on what to focus on: simply a developer meeting
or a developer meeting combined with some actual coding sessions etc. Of
course I would be happy to pass on setting this up to anyone who would
be willing to help!

See you in Warwick
Andreas

PDESoft 2016  4-8 July
Second Announcement and Call for Abstracts:

PDESoft provides a forum for the developers and users of open source
tools solving the diverse stages of the numerical PDE process to
exchange the latest developments and discuss future ideas.

PDESoft 2016 will be held at the University of Warwick, UK. The main
conference will run from July 4 to 6, while July 7 and 8 are dedicated
as coding days, where developers can work on joint projects.
We are happy to have Chris Cantwell, Stéphanie Chaillat-Loseille, Katy
Huff, and Andreas Klöckner agree to give Keynote talks.

The call for abstracts is now open:
   https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=pdesoft2016
Note that you need an easychair account.
Please upload a pdf using the template provided on the conference web page
   http://warwick.ac.uk/pdesoft2016

Deadline for abstract submission is 15 March 2016.
We will inform you about acceptance by mid April.

If you would like to suggest a group or a topic for the coding days
please contact us using the link on the conference web page.

Registration is done through the Mathematics Research Centre
(link at the bottom of the conference web page):
   http://warwick.ac.uk/pdesoft2016