[Dune] ciit-dune-course

Michaël Sghaïer sghaier.michael at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 10:22:30 CEST 2016

Hi Muhammad,

adding this line: "include(CheckIncludeFiles)" just before line 50
"check_include_files(grape.h _GRAPE_HEADER_USABLE)" in
ciit-dune-course/dune/dune-grid/cmake/modules/FindGrape.cmake should fix
your bug.

(ciit-dune-course seems to distribute an old version of DUNE, I'm not sure
if it is a good idea to use it but perhaps a main developper could give you
better advice than me)

Best,

Michaël