[Dune] ciit-dune-course

Dominic Kempf dominic.r.kempf at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 10:47:17 CEST 2016

Hey Muhammad, hey Michael,

@Muhammad
Great you are working with Dune again. The solution outlined by MIchael is
correct. The problem here is that you have a newer CMake version than we
had in our virtual machines during the course and that newer CMake version
changed the order of execution of some tests. That lead to a CMake macro
not being included before its use.

@Michael
ciit-dune-course is the course material of a summer school we have given in
Islamabad, Pakistan. It is based on 2.4.0, so it is not terribly old.

Best,
Dominic