[Dune] ciit-dune-course

Muhammad Qasim qasim.bsm at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 11:31:24 CEST 2016

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your email. All the folders in the Dune are empty. I just
followed the following steps.

Step 1:    git clone
https://gitlab.dune-project.org/dune-course/ciit-dune-course.git
Step 2:    cd ciit-dune-course
Step 3:    ./build-external.sh

I only face problem in step 3. First step run complete in the terminal .
Secondly, I tried new version of Dune by using the following pdf file (
http://www.math.tu-dresden.de/~osander/research/sander-getting-started-with-dune.pdf)
and i faced the problem on page 5 i.e (./dune-control/bin/duneconrol make
install ). Every time i used this command i found the error in CMake  . I
am using using Ubuntu 16.04 LTS.
Please help.

Regards,
Muhammad Qasim.