[Dune] Intersection area and corners

Christoph GrĂ¼ninger christoph.grueninger at iws.uni-stuttgart.de
Wed Jun 8 17:18:19 CEST 2016

Hi Marco,
forget about your module for a moment. To track down the issue
it would
be benefical to port your problem to Dune 2.4.1. If the error
persists,
someone might be willing/able to track it there.

> The only problem I have with subgrid module is that I cannot
> build a new module with dune 2.4.1 and subgrid r424. Do you
> know why? It works perfectly with dune 2.3.0... and it is a
> matter of cmake.

Back to your module. Given your details, I cannot help. Can
you share
some complete error log? Complete means removing the build
directory
of the errornous module, the everything from configure and
build from
this very module.

Bye
Christoph

--
On the one hand [computer "science"] has components
of the purest of mathematics and on the other hand