[Dune] Intersection area and corners

Marco Cisternino marco.cisternino at optimad.it
Wed Jun 8 17:57:49 CEST 2016

Hi Christoph,
I don't know if I really understand what you suggest.
I try to interpretate.
I suggest to solve one problem at the time and to initially focus on why I cannot build any new module depending on dune-subgrid
Let me do the things as simple as I can.

- I deflate the following dune 2.4.1 modules: common, geometry, grid; plus subgrid-r424.
- I run "dune-common/bin/dunecontrol --opts=file.opts all" and everything works fine, no error message
- I run "dune-common/bin/dune" giving dune-test as project name and the following dependencies  dune-common, dune-geometry, dune-grid, dune-subgrid; and no problem yet
- finally I run "dune-common/bin/dunecontrol --opts=file.opts --only=dune-test all", and it doesn't work!!
As attachment you have the standard output print of the last command. I cannot see any other log file.
If you need more, please don't hesitate.

Meanwhile, I'll try to build my toy module showing the problem with GeometryGrid without dune-subgrid and see if the problem persists.

Thanks again,

Marco