[Dune] Globally installed modules vs. local modules

Oliver Sander oliver.sander at tu-dresden.de
Mon Jun 27 13:03:13 CEST 2016

To me this sounds like a bug.  If there is a local installation in DUNE_CONTROL_PATH,
then this should overrule any global installation.

Now that I think of it though, I remember seeing similar problems a while ago.
The problem was that even if dunecontrol only uses the local modules, you will
have /usr/include and /usr/lib in your paths for other random reasons, like
the std lib.  You may then get the wrong module (i.e., the global one), if /usr
happens to appear in the list of compiler options before the path to your
local installation.