[Dune] Globally installed modules vs. local modules

Lukas Böger dev at lboeger.de
Wed Jun 29 14:51:49 CEST 2016

As this exceeds my understanding of the build process by far, I prefer
offering a patch for a different, this time trivial issue :)

For compilation of the dune-localfunctions tests (current master
branch), I needed to include the std <numeric> header in
lagrange/pk2d/pk2dlocalbasis.hh and common/localbasis.hh.

Patch is attached, though it might cause format problems when applying
it due to different git versions?

Best,
Lukas