[Dune] Info GeometryGrid and entity seed

Martin Nolte nolte at mathematik.uni-freiburg.de
Thu Mar 3 16:29:11 CET 2016

Hi Marco,

I would consider changing the coordinates in a GeometryGrid a grid modification.
Entity seeds do not survive grid modification. There is no guarantee whatsoever
on what's going to happen. Even memory corruptions would be allowed.

That said, you are right about the implementation-defined behavior of GeometryGrid.

Best,

Martin