[Dune] CMake - GMP

Markus Blatt markus at dr-blatt.de
Thu Mar 31 13:31:33 CEST 2016

Hi,

On Thu, Mar 31, 2016 at 12:39:05PM +0200, Christian Kaltenecker wrote:
> I am currently trying to include the GMP library. Therefore, I have
> created an opt-file and included it to dunecontrol.
> Although I have set the GMP_ROOT-variable properly, the FindGMP-script
> has started searching for the header in /usr/ and finds my system GMP
> library instead of my self-compiled GMP library.
> How can I make it use the self-compiled library?

Setting GMP_ROOT seems right to me.

If you did run cmake before using the self-compiled version of GMP,
then the result was cached and the tests are never run again. If that
is the case please delete your CMakeCache.txt files (or the whole
build directory) and run dunecontrol all again.

HTH

Markus

--
Using PT-Scotch with DUNE https://t.co/hZH8lxf5ZF

Hans-Bunte-Str. 8-10, 69123 Heidelberg, Germany
Tel.: +49 (0) 160 97590858