[Dune] Professional Ball Valves Manufacturer 2016/11/17 14:27:21

Andrea H.P. HE info at hitonvalve.com
Thu Nov 17 07:27:15 CET 2016

Dear Valuable Clients,

We have learned that your esteemed company thru Trade Opportunity which is a supplier of steel industrial valves, for which we take the liberty of introducing our products to you.

Please visit our website: www.hitonvalve.com which is including the following as well:
● Products of  Fluid Solutions 888 series.
● ISO 9001: 2008 Certificate revised Apr. 12, 2017.
● CE- PED Certificate (for European importers only).

We wish to establish a long term of business relationship with you and look forward to receiving your early reply.

Very sincerely yours!
Wenzhou Hiton Valve Co.,Ltd.
Andrea H.P. HE - G. Manager
Http:// www.hitonvalve.com