[Dune] dynamic_cast cost

Christoph GrĂ¼ninger christoph.grueninger at iws.uni-stuttgart.de
Thu Nov 17 09:32:51 CET 2016

Hi Marco,
I cannot speak for others, but I doubt that ALUGrid 1.52 and
Dune 2.3 will receive the kind of love you would need.

It might be a good idea to create a minimal example that shows
the problem with the most current dune-alugrid. Then you can
open an issue in dune-alugrid's issue tracker.
There is even a slim chance, that the problem does no longer
exist in the current trunk. Then you can consider updating or
investigating the changes for a pack-port.

Bye
Christoph

--
[..] Mathematicians are like theologians: we regard
existence as the prime attribute of what we study.