[Dune] [SOLVED] Re: problem compiling dune-grid from git repository

Markus Blatt markus at dr-blatt.de
Thu Nov 17 21:45:34 CET 2016

Hi,

On Thu, Nov 17, 2016 at 12:19:42PM -0600, Edscott Wilson wrote:

> In the absence of opts file the envvar CMAKE_MODULE_PATH is empty (I'm not
> sure
> if it even can be defined there). This is what causes the find/nofind
> problem
> with dune-uggrid and screws up all the includes and starts the wild goose
> chase
> for headers at /dev.
>
> The work around real easy, you just have to prepend
>  "CMAKE_MODULE_PATH=`pwd` "
> before the "dunecontrol all" command, with a
> "rm -rf `find ./ -name build-cmake`"
> to clear caches before that (thanks Christoph).

Cool that you found out the problem. It is still weired that you are
the only one experiencing it. What operating system and CMake version
are you using?

Would you be so kind and test whether my MR
https://gitlab.dune-project.org/core/dune-common/merge_requests/175  fixes this (without
you setting CMAKE_MODULE_PATH)?

Thanks!

Markus