[Dune] FINAL Reminder: Dune Userwiki end of life: 04.10.16

Andreas Dedner a.s.dedner at warwick.ac.uk
Fri Sep 30 14:28:57 CEST 2016

Hi.
This notification has not necessarily reached everyone because you could
add an account to the user wiki without having to subscribe to the dune
lists. I just met a student of mine who has a project there and asked
him if he had remembered to move and he had no idea what I was talking
about...
Will the wiki be unreachable by the day after tomorrow or simply 'read
only'? This might cause problems for some users.
Best
Andreas