[Dune] Discussion: example configurations

Jö Fahlke jorrit at jorrit.de
Sat Apr 8 17:57:27 CEST 2017

Am Fri,  7. Apr 2017, 08:55:39 +0100 schrieb Christian Engwer:
> Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2017 08:55:39 +0100
> From: Christian Engwer <christian.engwer at uni-muenster.de>
> To: dune at dune-project.org
> Subject: [Dune] Discussion: example configurations
>
> Dear all,
>
> I recently started porting Dune to mingw, in order to support
> windows. During this course it took me quite some time to properly
> setup a cmake toolchain file for windows (actually this is something
> we should use more often instead...).
>
> Now where shall we put such example configurations?
>  a) on the website
>  b) a dedicated repository
>  c) in the doc directory of dune-common

Together with the other buildsystem documentation at
<https://dune-project.org/buildsystem/>, which I think is generated from the
doc directory of dune-common (so a) and c) both).

Incidentially, the links on <https://dune-project.org/buildsystem/> to the
actual documentation are dead, probably a leftover from the infrastructure
problems...

Regards,
Jö.