[Dune] Prospects of VariableBCRSMatrix

Tobias Kasper Skovborg Ritschel tobk at dtu.dk
Fri Apr 21 12:56:05 CEST 2017

It would certainly be nice not to undertake the task alone. I am fairly new to Dune.

I am, however, considering whether the MultiTypeBlockMatrix and the MultiTypeBlockVector data structures are sufficient for my application. Depending on how I structure my implementation, I might just have a 2x3 block matrix where each block is again a block matrix (i.e. each block of the 2x3 matrix is a BCRSMatrix<FieldMatrix< ... >>).

Do you have any experience with the MultiTypeBlock<Matrix/Vector> data structure?