[Dune] Prospects of VariableBCRSMatrix

Lasse Hinrichsen l.hinrichsen at fu-berlin.de
Fri Apr 21 12:23:28 CEST 2017

Hi Tobias,

> I am working on an implementation where it would be very useful to have
> a matrix data structure that could contain matrices of varying size.

I would like to have such feature too.

> If it is not scheduled, is it a task that requires intimate knowledge of
> the data structures or would it be feasible for me to try to make a
> preliminary and maybe limited version myself?

If you want, we can join forces on such a project. As Oliver mentioned,
I suppose it's doable if one does not try to mimic BCRSMatrix's
implementation too much, as Oliver already mentioned.

So, if you would like to work together on this feel free to contact me.

Best,
Lasse