[Dune] question about getting vertex data

Ponomarev, Ilya ilya.ponomarev at phystech.edu
Tue Dec 19 00:18:13 CET 2017

Dear Timo,

Thank you for the answer!

I work in the area of computational human physiology and biophysics. I am
interested in physiological and biophysical processes, which are happened
in networks.
I has learned about the Dune recently.
I was impressed by the functionality. Network grids with supporting of
different operation, like growth and mesh adaptation, are very important
for me.

Best regards,
Ilya