[Dune] SuperLU with CMake

Christoph Grüninger christoph.grueninger at iws.uni-stuttgart.de
Wed Feb 8 17:15:30 CET 2017

Hi Gergő,
speeding up with SuperLU? Are you sure? Is your linear system that small?

What does the output tell you, is SuperLU found? You can also have a
look at config.log. You don't need to add CPPFLAGS and LDADD, that's
done by the build system.
My guess is, that libsuperlu.a should be an absolute path.

You seems to use the old build system. My advice: Don't do so, switch to
CMake. With CMake you have to add the path to your SuperLU build to
CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH. Read the according documentation from Dune:
https://www.dune-project.org/sphinx/core/

Bye
Christoph

--
When I worked at Harvard's Writing Center, we joked that the single
most useful piece of equipment for a writer was a bucket of glue.