[Dune] SuperLU with CMake

Gergely Schmidt schmidt at hydromech.uni-hannover.de
Tue Feb 14 17:56:23 CET 2017

Hello,

Thanks to Markus for the hint. After SuperLU (Version 5.2.1) is found
when building with dunecontrol, I fixed the paths in superlu.hh and
supermatrix.hh (inside the dune-istl module), so slu_ddefs.h can be
included correctly (cf.
http://page.mi.fu-berlin.de/usack/howTo.installSuperLUwDune).

Next error then is “superlu.hh:715:24: ‘DOUBLE’ was not declared in this
scope”. Obviously, some dependencies are not resolvable. Does anybody
accompanied similar problems? I am using the “releases/2.4” branch of
every core modules (of dune-istl, too), dune-pdelab 2.0 and
dune-typetree 2.3. Shall I maybe switch to newer releases, will that
resolve all dependencies?

Many thanks and kind regards,
Gergő