[Dune] SuperLU with CMake

Christoph Grüninger christoph.grueninger at iws.uni-stuttgart.de
Tue Feb 14 22:49:35 CET 2017

Hi Gergő,
the 2.4 release branch is fine, I am using it with SuperLU
5.2.1 myself,
too. You can double check that dune-istl has the commits to
support
SuperLU 5.

I don't know what's going wrong for you, but I don't have to
modify
anything. I use the package from my Linux distribution, it
gets
auto-detected without setting any path (it's installed at the
default
location) and compiles.
Do you mind checking out onlydune-common and dune-istl into a
new,
empty folder, switching to the release/2.4 branch and just
running
dunecontrol? It should work. If not, I'd be interested in the
CMake
output and the CMakeError.log.

Bye
Christoph

--
[..] Mathematicians are like theologians: we regard
existence as the prime attribute of what we study.