[Dune] Invitation to try Knowen.org

Ivar Martin ivar at knowen.org
Thu Jan 5 18:59:42 CET 2017

Hi,

My name is Ivar Martin, I am a theoretical physicist. Over the past couple of years, my colleagues and I have been developing a new system for collaborative research and publishing. It combines aspects of Wikipedia, arXiv.org, and Stack Overflow, and integrates private project space with the public structured repository ("knowledge graph") for sharing results, code, data.

Knowen has as set of collaboration and feedback features specifically designed for research. The content you create can be exported for conversion into a journal publication.

If this sounds interesting, please visit knowen.org (http://knowen.org?utm_source=invites&utm_medium=email) for details. To access all features please create an account; however, you can also explore the public content (http://knowen.org/dashboard?utm_source=invites&utm_medium=email)  without signing up. Knowen is free and will remain free for academic and personal use.

Development of Knowen has benefited from support of NSF I-Corps program and feedback from academics like you.  We would love to hear your comments and suggestions and will be delighted if you choose to participate in Knowen.

Sincerely yours,
Ivar Martin
ivar at knowen.org
(505) 412 2090
Knowen team

Visit Knowen.org now! (http://knowen.org/?utm_source=invites&utm_medium=email)

Copyright © 2017 KTree, All rights reserved.
 We are contacting you because you may be interested in collaborating and publishing using knowen.org

Our mailing address is:
KTree
2680 N Burling 3S
Chicago, IL 60614