[Dune] Invitation to the Dune User Meeting 2017

Steffen Müthing steffen.muething at iwr.uni-heidelberg.de
Tue Jan 24 14:44:53 CET 2017

Dear Dune users and developers,

> Am 23.12.2016 um 14:40 schrieb Dominic Kempf <dominic.kempf at iwr.uni-heidelberg.de>:
>
> Dear Dune users,
>
> Some days ago you received your first Dune-related christmas gift: the 2.5 release. We now have an additional joyous announcement:
>
> We cordially invite all of you to the Dune User Meeting 2017 to be held at Heidelberg University on March 13-14, 2017. The meeting is intended as an opportunity for the Dune users to present their work, meet the developers, get into fruitful discussion and foster future collaborations.
>
> For all the details of the event, check the event page at:
> https://conan2.iwr.uni-heidelberg.de/events/user-meeting_2017/

back in December, we invited you to the user (and for the developers: developer) meeting (see above).
Unfortunately, we haven’t had a lot of feedback yet, so if you want to come, please take the two minutes
to register (if you are a developer and only want to come for the developer meeting, just abuse the contribution
field to tell us).

As we have to plan for food and especially the dinner on Monday evening, we have set a registration deadline
of February 10, 2017, but it would be nice if you didn’t wait until the proverbial last second until you register! ;-)

Best,
Steffen