[Dune] Problem linking with Pametis / GMP

Sahai, Amal sahai2 at illinois.edu
Wed Jul 26 20:09:27 CEST 2017

The missing GMP C++ bindings and (as pointed out earlier) the metis.h header files were indeed the issue with Cmake not detecting these libraries. I was able to build dune with the correct configuration on another cluster which had the libraries setup in the correct manner. Thanks for your help!

Regards
Amal