[Dune] building DUNE

Timo Koch timo.koch at iws.uni-stuttgart.de
Thu Aug 2 08:09:39 CEST 2018

Dear Brendan,

as long as dunecontrol finishes without error you are not missing any module. You might still see messages like: Couldn't find module dune-python. If this not a CMake Error (and the script stops running), it just means that some of the modules you are configuring has dune-python as _optional_ dependency (it is listed under the "Suggests" section in that modules's dune.module file). At the end of the configure step for each module you will also get an overview which mandatory and optional modules have been found and which optional packages haven't been found.

If you are really missing a mandatory module, CMake / dunecontrol will tell you with a CMakeError and non-zero exit code.

Best wishes
Timo