[Dune] Heidelberg DUNE/PDELab course February 26 - March 2 2018

Steffen Müthing steffen.muething at iwr.uni-heidelberg.de
Thu Jan 11 16:13:55 CET 2018

Hi everyone,

we’re a little late accouncing it this year, but we will host our regular DUNE/PDELab course
in Heidelberg from February 26 to March 2, 2018.

This one week course provides an introduction to the most important DUNE modules and
especially to DUNE-PDELab. At the end the attendees will have a solid knowledge of the
simulation workflow from mesh generation and implementation of finite element and finite
volume methods to visualization of the results. Topics covered are the solution of stationary
and time-dependent problems, as well as local adaptivity, the use of parallel computers and
the solution of non-linear PDEs and systems of PDEs.

For more information, see https://conan.iwr.uni-heidelberg.de/events/dune-course_2018/

Best regards,
Steffen

Steffen Müthing
Interdisciplinary Center for Scientific Computing
Heidelberg University

Im Neuenheimer Feld 205
69120 Heidelberg
Germany