[Dune] first release candidate for 2.6 release

Martin Nolte nolte at mathematik.uni-freiburg.de
Mon Jan 8 11:52:23 CET 2018

Hi Simon,

thanks for this excessive testing. Please note that we never officially support
the Intel compiler, because it cannot be freely use by all developers. But, as
you pointed out, we should try to make Intel 2016+ work and adapt our
"should-work" note accordingly.

As for the two issues you reported: Could you file them on GitLab and label them
as relevant for the 2.6 release?

Again, many thanks for testing.

Best,

Martin