[Dune] PrismGrid source code

Dominic Kempf dominic.r.kempf at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 11:32:32 CET 2018

Hey Dmitry,

being a GitLab admin, I can tell you that it exists in GitLab as a private
project of
the author Christoph Gersbacher. Given the fact that (to my knowledge)
Christoph
has moved to industry, it would be indeed interesting to know the status of
dune-prismgrid
and wheter there is reason to not have it publicly available. I explicitly
cc'ed Christoph
(though I only have a university email address)

Best,
Dominic