[Dune] PrismGrid source code

Christoph Gersbacher christoph.gersbacher at gmx.de
Thu Mar 8 20:46:45 CET 2018

Hi Dmitry,

I have changed the repository's visibility to public, and the module
should be available now. The software is most likely not to work as
nobody has been using it for at least two years. As I have left the
university I won't be able to provide any support. Maybe the source code
will still be of use to you.

Best of luck,

Christoph