[Dune] PrismGrid source code

Christoph Grüninger foss at grueninger.de
Thu Mar 8 21:57:01 CET 2018

Hi there!

Thank you Christoph for making PrismGrid public!

For all interested, it can be found at
https://gitlab.dune-project.org/christoph.gersbacher/dune-prismgrid
It seems to be compatible to Dune 2.3 and is licensed under the terms of
GPL 3+.

Some time ago I tried to use it myself. I think I got it running using
minor changes together with Dune 2.4. Most effort was needed to fix the
CMake problems. I submitted some patches but they never made to the
repository. Maybe they triggered Christoph's last commit fixing CMake.

Dmitry, if you are interested using PrismGrid you could do the following:
1) Checkout Dune 2.3 and PrismGrid and try to get it compiled with the
oldest compiler you find.
2) Move to Dune 2.4.
 a) Adjust the build system to CMake.
 b) Use more modern compilers.
Fix all errors you face before you advance to the next step. Run at
least the test below dune-prismgrid/dune/grid/test.
You can also put all your changes in a branch and merge your changes. We
might help you with code review, but no promise so far.
I can help you with CMake issues.

Christoph, believing in the power of open source