[Dune] Gitlab available again - please read!

Dominic Kempf dominic.r.kempf at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 15:15:43 CEST 2018

Dear Dune community,

we have fixed the problems that were occuring regularly since last Friday
and Gitlab should be available again. The issue lies with the webserver's
file system capacity not being sufficient for the recent activities on
Gitlab. When Steffen returns from holiday, we will discuss measures from
this list:
* reconfiguring Gitlabs backup policies
* buying a hard disk upgrade
* revisiting user priviliges w.r.t. large data

Until this is implemented, we would like to ask you to refrain from:
* Making excessive use of git LFS for personal projects
* Pushing into the integrated Docker registry

If you still experience problems, please drop me an email.
Best,
Dominic