[Dune] user meeting 2018

Dedner, Andreas A.S.Dedner at warwick.ac.uk
Mon Sep 24 11:26:32 CEST 2018

Hi.
We are planning a user meeting in Stuttgart, the details of which still have to be fixed (e.g. exact venue and the format) but the one thing that is decided on, is that we will start on the 5th of November and will continue on the 6th (or if there is a lot of interest also the 7th).  A Dune developer meeting will be held at the same venue right after the user meeting ending on the 8th.

Details will be made available on
https://www.ians.uni-stuttgart.de/institute/news/events/dune-user-and-developer-meeting-2018
as soon as possible - but do block the week 5th to 8th of November now!

Hope to see you in Stuttgart
Andreas, Bernd, Claus, and Robert