[Dune] How to change vertex numbering order?

Ranjeet Singh ranjeetgeophy at gmail.com
Tue Aug 20 12:50:32 CEST 2019

Hi Jö,
Thank you for your reply.  I am just learning FEM. The book I am following
uses cyclic numbering for the quadrilateral elements. So I thought if any
way I can get cyclic numbering then I can easily verify the element
stiffness matrix with book examples.  Also, I spent hours to figure out the
quadrature domain is not -1 to 1.   It will be very helpful if you could
recommend me some FEM book has lot of problem examples and follows the dune
convention such as vertex numbering, quadrature domain.

Thank you!

Kind regards,
Ranjeet