[Dune] lists.dune-project.org unable to receive mails at the moment

Jö Fahlke jorrit at jorrit.de
Thu Nov 7 22:22:33 CET 2019

Hi!

It looks like the university of Münster, which is still hosting
lists.dune-project.org, has recently changed it's incoming mail server setup.
Unfortunately it appears we were overlooked during this change.

Unfortunately, as lists.dune-project.org is situated behind those mail
servers, we are currently unable to receive mail.  We are working to resolve
the situation.  It may take until next week.  We will let you know when we are
able to receive mail normally again.

Regards,
Jö.