[Dune] lists.dune-project.org unable to receive mails at the moment

Jö Fahlke jorrit at jorrit.de
Thu Nov 7 23:18:21 CET 2019

Am Do,  7. Nov 2019, 22:22:33 +0100 schrieb Jö Fahlke:
> Unfortunately, as lists.dune-project.org is situated behind those mail
> servers, we are currently unable to receive mail.  We are working to resolve
> the situation.  It may take until next week.  We will let you know when we are
> able to receive mail normally again.

Well, that was quick.  Everything seems to be working again, thanks to Steffen
Müthing and Damian Bucher for the quick response.

If you've sent mail to anything @lists.dune-project.org and it does not appear
in the respective list archive by friday morning, I suggest sending it again.

Regards,
Jorrit Fahlke.